Year 2 Teacher (Fixed Term Contract)
London Borough of Barnet
eTeach are recruiting for an experienced KS1 Teacher, Year 2 Teacher to join a inspiring Primary School in Barnet from January 2020
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS1?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from January 2020?**
eTeach is currently working with a 2 form entry Primary School in Hendon, Barnet who are recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to start from January 2020.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS1 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* January 2020
* MPS Salary £30,113-£40,035
* Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Apply today by sending an updated CV to Nadine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01276819413 for further information.