A Primary school that serves a richly diverse community is looking for an amazing teacher to join their team in January 2020 they are based in the London borough of Barnet.
They are looking for a Year 2 teacher, starting in January 2020. This is a maternity cover until the end of the academic year. There will also be a one year contract commencing from September 2020, which will be in a Year 3 class.
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
* Be a dynamic, innovative classroom practitioner;
* Encourage and inspire children to achieve their highest potential;
* Work well as part of a successful team;
* Have a commitment to creativity and diversity; and
* Work very effectively with parents
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
* An opportunity for career progression and opportunities for professional development
* A strong team of committed staff and supportive governors;
* A vibrant learning environment
* Motivated children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
**Applications are invited from experienced teachers and NQT's** If you are interested in applying for the position please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01276674154 for further information