**ETEACH ARE RECRUITING ON BEHALF OF OLIVER GOLDSMITH'S IN CAMBERWELL, SOUTHWARK- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE ROLE BELOW, PLEASE CONTACT RAKSHY ON 01276674154**
Year 2 Teacher
London Borough of Southwark
Main and Upper Payscale Range
NQT's welcome to apply, strong and supportive induction year programme.
Start work in a Primary School based in Southwark, London. This Primary school is looking for someone who is a positive, creative Key Stage 1 Teacher to start from January 2020. The school offers free parking on site and for those traveling by public transport the school is located 6 minutes away from the train station.
This Primary School is a vibrant characteristic place to work. The school upholds a tremendously supportive Senior Leadership team, which strives for success. This Primary School is known for its extraordinary support for SEN students and teaching approaches that offers extra support and adapts to the needs of these pupils.
You will be employed to teach a lovely Year 2 class which contains 30 mixed ability pupils. This Primary School is searching for someone positive, creative and fun. They are ideally looking for someone who has a track record of raising attainment of all children, great humor, determined and determined to help the success of their pupils. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years of experience as a Year 2, Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher and have excellent knowledge of the subject.
You must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Recent teaching experience in a school in the UK and flexibility with your working environments
- Superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff
- Commitment and passion to good teaching practice and quality supply teaching
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
- The pedagogy of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children including classroom organisation and learning strategies.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com alternatively 0127 674 154 for further information.