Year 2 Teacher- Ealing
Permanent position- Year 2 Teacher
Start date January 2020
This School is a two form entry Primary School at the head of a diverse and vibrant multi-ethnic community located in the London borough of Ealing. There is a rare vacancy for an enthusiastic and talented class teacher to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
• An excellent class teacher who can motivate and inspire children to do their very best
• Have the highest expectations and standards
• Be organised, resourceful & creative
• Be passionate about teaching & learning
• Motivating in order for our children to achieve their very best
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:
• Be a part of an immensely happy, welcoming and supportive environment.
• Work with a Progressive staff that value and support each other
• Work in a well-resourced and organised learning environment
• Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner
• Teach happy children who love school and learning and want to achieve their very best
• Be well supported by a Leadership team who are visible and lead strongly by example
Applications are welcome from NQT’s or Teachers in the early stages of their careers.
Interview date: This week or next week.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
To apply please send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information call us directly on 01276 674 154.