We are looking for a fantastic year 2 teacher to work with our hardworking and enthusiastic children and dedicated and caring team at Southroyd. We work hard, have fun and are very proud of our shared practice and achievements - this is a super place to work and learn. The Governing Body wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic class teacher. We have co-operative values at the heart of our ethos. As such, our children are prepared for life beyond high school, and are able to develop as active local and global citizens.
- Be an exceptional teacher with outstanding classroom practice for your career stage
- Have high expectations of yourself and children with a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement.
- Be an active member of the staff team and share in the continued improvement of our school.
- Be inclusive and demonstrate commitment to meeting the needs of all pupils.
- Work co-operatively with colleagues, children, parents, governors and outside agencies.
- Be flexible, confident, enthusiastic and resilient - a team player.
- Be a reflective practitioner and committed to your own development and improvement as a teacher
- Be efficient, hard- working and organised.
Closing date Tuesday 14th July 2020
Interviews Tuesday 21st July 2020
Visits to the school can be arranged.
Please contact the school office on 0113-3783020 to arrange a visit.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Southroyd Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.