Are you looking for a permanent position for January 2021?
If so, have a look below!
We are working with an Outstanding Independent Primary school located in North London who are looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join their team in January 2021. This is a permanent contract as well.
They are an independent co-educational primary school, with a pre-school nursery class, taking children from the age of 3 to 11 years old. Open from 8am to 6pm 49 weeks per year, their term-time education is supplemented with excellent Out of School clubs and a holiday playscheme. They are a private, fee-paying school – sometimes referred to as a preparatory, or prep school.
Aims of the School
• To ensure that every child maximises their opportunities to achieve their full potential, both academically and socially
• To ensure that we safeguard the children in our care and carry out our duties to protect them from harm/abuse
• To ensure that every child is fully aware of their impact on others and develops empathy and kindness towards those around them
• To provide a learning environment which is caring and nurturing, in which children feel secure and where it is safe to make mistakes as part of the learning process
• To ensure that the educational environment is enjoyable, as well as stimulating, and that our children want to come to school
• To offer a curriculum that is creative and exciting, incorporating such innovative features as Project RW and Democratic Time
• To use the opportunities provided by modern technology to communicate with our parents and pupils, and the outside world, in a dynamic and accessible fashion, fit for the modern age
• To engage constructively and openly with our parents and to help them feel fully involved in the community of the school
• To provide our children with a stimulating external environment with rich opportunities for learning and play
The successful Year 5 Class Teacher must:
• Hold QTS
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years
• Provide a working history for the last 10 years
• Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
• Be flexible and open-minded.
If you are interested, please email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01276674154