Job Title: Year Two Classroom Teacher
Hours: Full time
Contract: Fixed Term Maternity Cover (to cover Term 1 & 2 2021/2022)
Applications Close: 9am on Monday 22nd March 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 30th March
Start Date: September 2021
At Bridge Learning Campus, we are looking for an experienced primary practitioner to join our energetic and enthusiastic team, covering maternity leave for our Year 2 Classroom Teacher.
Is to improve the quality of schooling and the outcomes for children and young people by promoting communities that trust in learning and the endeavour of education to transform lives. We support and challenge this improvement through fostering the autonomy and empowerment of effective leadership and governance.
The school will deliver this vision by:
Implementing a curriculum that is founded on reading, oracy and our cultural capital so that it builds our students’ confidence and gives them the knowledge and skills to enable them to be respectful, resilient and responsible citizens.
Securing a standard of teaching across the campus that is consistently good and often outstanding, founded upon Rosenshine’s Principles of Instruction.
Improve attendance so that it at least matches that of other schools nationally
• Experienced in delivering Key Stage One curriculum including supporting children through their SATs
• committed to your students’ academic success and their personal development
• able to endorse and maintain the highest expectations for our students and their learning
• keen to contribute to our further improvement as part of a dedicated team of professionals
Bridge Learning Campus is:
• A rapidly improving school with a three year trend of improved outcomes
• An all through campus for 3-16 year olds
• Establishing an evidence-based and research-led approach to teaching, learning and CPD
• Committed to securing staff well-being and welfare
• A member of Trust in Learning (Academies)
• Situated on the outskirts of Bristol, a regular top 10 entry in the Sunday Times list of Best Places to live in the UK
What we offer:
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• Collaborative working, within our shared community of schools, to support our endeavours in order to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching. .
• Onsite canteen and local café run through New Fosseway.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
Fluency Duty The ability to converse at ease with pupils and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.