Committed to reducing work load, managing stress and increasing the love of teaching again.
We are looking for a really good teacher, who is a great team player, shows commitment and is bursting with wonderful ideas. Above all, you must care deeply about our children and want to help them achieve their best. A good sense of humour and a desire to grow are also a welcome bonus.
We run our own unique, innovative enquiry curriculum rooted in oracy, questioning and exploration. It is led by the interests and passions of teachers and pupils, which has resulted in a Dragon’s Den with Smyths Toy Stores, Women in Power, a Science Fair, winning the Horticultural show and much more.
• A school that has direction, focus and ambition.
• ‘Exemplary behaviour’ - our children are polite, friendly and intelligent. This is always the first thing visitors notice.
• Planning and Marking is a minimum. PPA time is used to tweak and adjust plans to the classes needs.
• Effective team work and professional community. Our school is arranged into curriculum teams, to ease workload, inspire ideas and offer leadership opportunities.
• Outstanding appraisal package. Quality and purposeful appraisal and CPD enables us to help all staff achieve their ambitions.
• NQTs receive a two year package of development and support.
• A wellbeing day off each year to do something special.
• Free qualified counsellors, free health care, finance advice, support with housing.
• Positive mental health days, such as staff massages and mindfulness workshops.
• Funday Friday, lots of treats in the staffroom including free hot drinks and staff fitness sessions.
To visit our school please see full contact details in the application pack.
Closing date: Friday 3rd May 12 noon. We are happy to accept application forms in advance.
Preparing every child to become a successful individual in an ever evolving world
We are a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Wexham Court Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.