Class Teacher required from Monday 20th April 2020 to cover maternity leave
Salary: Main Pay Scale (M1 - M4, £24,373 - £30,599) *depending on experience
NQTs are encouraged to apply as we offer the highest standard of support.
We are looking for an inspirational teacher who wants to teach in a good school where they feel valued and supported, to cover a full time maternity position. At Alderman Richard Hallam, we pride ourselves on our enthusiastic and creative staff that work hard to make learning challenging yet fun for all of our children.
Alderman Richard Hallam is a large, thriving primary school which is fortunate to have extensive grounds in the Beaumont Leys area of Leicester. Our children come from the local area and are drawn from a diverse social spectrum: we pride ourselves on being a fully inclusive school, which nurtures every child.
If you are an excellent teacher or want to become an excellent teacher, we want you to come and visit our school or view what we have to offer you on our school website. Visits are warmly welcome and can be arranged by contacting, Mr Beardsmore, our Deputy Headteacher via the School Reception.
Our children would like you to:
- be creative in your lessons - we love to learn!
- be easy to talk to and willing to listen to our ideas
- be firm but fair
- have a sense of humour
Our staff think you should have:
- a passion for learning and a positive outlook
- a creative approach to teaching
- bags of enthusiasm and be a great team player
We can offer you:
- outstandingly well-behaved, enthusiastic children – come and have a look for yourself!
- a vibrant, friendly staff
- supportive parents and carers
- the opportunity to work with a strong team who share PPA together
- a strong NQT package with a supportive mentor if applicable
- a Governing Body that are willing to guide and assist
Please apply online via eteach - please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: Wednesday 5th February 2020
Interviews: Thursday 13th February 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that they are not a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.