Fun Primary Teacher – Key Stage 2 - London Borough of Croydon
Our Client is looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and active class teacher to join there very successful Primary School in Croydon. The school is based in Thornton Heath and is a vibrant, friendly and forward thinking school which seeks to support and develop all staff.
This is a permanent post starting from September 2021. All applicants must hold QTS and have a current DBS check. We are looking for an inspiring dedicated teacher with a creative approach to the classroom. This school has very supportive staff and is an excellent institution to further your career in primary education.
You will be directed under the leadership of the Head teacher and will have a encouraging range of opportunities to develop your skills in all areas. This is an exceptional school that has a very understanding management and leadership team; it is a fantastic opportunity and vibrant school to progress your primary career in.
To be considered for this position you must:
• Qualified Teacher Status/NQT Status
• Hold a valid DBS check, as well as any applicable overseas police check
• Be an outstanding Key Stage 2 practitioner with a passion for learning
• Have an inspiring, innovative and resourceful approach to delivering the National Curriculum
• Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
• Provide effective classroom management
• The ability to be highly organized
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your most up to date CV and reference contact details. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. *NQTs are Welcome to Apply*
Alternatively please call 01276674162