The Governors at St Mary’s Church in Wales School would like to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and committed Class Teacher.
The successful candidates will be expected to:
• Be passionate about making a difference to the lives of the children at St Mary’s Church in Wales School
• Make a contribution to the life of the whole school, becoming an effective member of a professional and enthusiastic staff team and continuing to improve the standards across all aspects of school life
• Demonstrate the ability, knowledge and skills to support learning through a blended learning approach (direct contact & distance learning)
• Demonstrate effective professional, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Be sympathetic and supportive to the Christian ethos of our school
St Mary’s Church in Wales School is able to offer you:
• A warm, caring and friendly school community situated in an attractive learning environment
• Children who are eager to learn, committed staff, governors, parents and carers
• Opportunities to develop your skills and abilities through a commitment to your continuous professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require enhanced DBS clearance.
An application form and job specification can be obtained by contacting the School Office or applicants can apply online via eteach.
Closing Date Friday 21st May 2021 12 midday
Shortlisting to be held on Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews to be held on Friday 28th May 2021.
St Mary's C in W Voluntary Aided School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.