Spring Grove Primary School
YEAR 3 CLASS TEACHER - JOB OVERVIEW
Spring Grove Primary School is looking to appoint a Year 3 class teacher to join our team of talented staff and children.
Contract: Fixed term for two terms
Salary: Main Scale – depending on experience
Hours: Full Time
TO START JANUARY 2022
What we offer
- An outstanding, popular, one-form entry school located in Isleworth in the London Borough of Hounslow.
- Knowledgeable, supportive and inspirational colleagues
- Well behaved pupils who are keen to learn
- High expectations of academic standards and behaviour
- Commitment to ensuring a good work life balance
- A school that listens and responds to the needs of staff and children
- Supportive parents
- School ethos of kindness
- Good honours degree
- KS2 teaching experience
What we hope you can offer
- Proven track record of good and outstanding teaching
- Excellent up to date curriculum knowledge
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit the school prior to applying.
Please contact the school administrator, Kd Simon to arrange a visit.
Spring Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.