Come and join our vibrant school on our journey to outstanding.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a forward-looking school to develop your own teaching skills and improve outcomes for all children?
St Matthew’s Church of England Primary School is a large two form entry primary school with its own nursery class and Special Needs Support Centre.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic teacher.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates pupils, parents and colleagues
- Have the drive and ability to secure excellent rates of progress and attainment for all children no matter their starting point
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
- Have a secure understanding of how to use data to ensure progress
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Develop a strong partnership with parents and the community
- Contribute to the wider life of our church school
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and motivated team of colleagues and governors, committed and passionate about driving the school forward and improving outcomes for all pupils
- A happy and harmonious school community built on strong Christian foundations
- A great opportunity to make a difference to our children
- A culture of successful mentoring, peer support and professional development
- A school with excellent facilities and extensive grounds including on-site Forest School
- An easily-accessible school, close to Redhill town centre and railway station
Applicants are expected to be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the school.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to come, visit the school, and discuss the post. We would love to show you our school.
For more details please contact Miss Stephanie Cramp, School Officer Manager, on 01737-762080
Closing date: Thursday 9th December 2021
Interviews: Friday 10th December 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive suitable strong applications. If you are interested in working with us, please apply without delay.