We are looking for a teacher to join our enthusiastic and positive team of inspirational teachers. Waycroft Academy is a high achieving school and the lead school of Waycroft Multi Academy Trust. The school is a two form entry primary with a nursery which is very well resourced and has extensive outside space.
This post is a maternity cover contract for up to one year or whenever the post holder returns; whichever is earliest.
What can we offer you?
• An innovative, well-structured curriculum
• Core subjects planned in line with the 2014 National Curriculum
• Friendly and supportive staff across the Trust
• Well behaved children with a thirst to learn
• A well-organised programme of CPD
• Outstanding TA support across the whole academy
• Access to extensive medical and wellbeing services
• A comprehensive one to one induction, upon appointment
What are we looking for?
• An energetic and enthusiastic teacher
• An exemplary practitioner with high expectations
• A team player with strong communication skills
• An individual who is diligent and pays great attention to detail
• A teacher with excellent subject knowledge
• A passion for providing every child a broad range of experiences
• An interest in creating provision for both SEND and the most able
We would urge prospective candidates to find out further information by visiting our website to understand our aims and values.
For a tour of Waycroft Academy please phone the academy on 0117-3772198 to make an appointment to visit.
Start date: Tuesday 4th January 2022
Closing date: Sunday 14th November 2021 (midnight)
Shortlisting date: Monday 15th November 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 23rd November 2021