Year 3 Primary Teacher with Literacy Coordinator (optional) – Catholic School – Lewisham, South East London – Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school – January 2020– Permanent Role - MPS/UPS – Experienced teacher
Are you a committed Primary Teacher who is looking for a school in South East London where you can grow your career in a friendly setting, and where you will be a Year 3 Primary Teacher and potential for Literacy Coordinator TLR from January 2020?
Or maybe you are already a Literacy Coordinator in a Primary School looking for a new opportunity and searching for a school in Lewisham where you can work alongside passionate and enthusiastic staff and where students are hardworking?
**Year 3 Primary Teacher – Potential for Literacy Coordinator TLR – Lewisham, South East London
**Recent Ofsted grade ‘Outstanding’
**January 2020 start
**Small Catholic school which is part of a federation
**Two form entry
**Permanent Role, MPS/UPS
About the School – Year 3 Primary Teacher (Optional Literacy Coordinator TLR) – Lewisham
• Staff at this lovely primary school work together to provide a high-quality education to all its pupils and they are supported by a strong leadership team who have improved the school over recent years to its Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ status.
• This London school serves an ethnically diverse community. Although this is a Catholic School, students from all faiths are welcome and there are both Catholic and Non-Catholic teachers at the school.
• Catholic teaching accounts for about 10% of the curriculum and there is a heavy focus on reading and writing.
• This two-form entry Primary School located in inner London
About the Role – Year 3 Primary Teacher (Optional Literacy Coordinator TLR) – South East London
• This Year 3 Primary Teaching is suitable for experienced teachers.
• The school is able to offer a TLR for Literacy Coordinator for the right teacher.
• This primary teacher will be working in a class with a high EAL. The school has 70% EAL. There is a high proportion of students who are EAL and are in the early stages of learning English.
• The other member of Year 3 is a NQT who has settled well into the school, and this post would work alongside that member of staff collaboratively planning for students of all abilities.
• This permanent post for a Year 3 Primary Teacher and Literacy Coordinator would be suitable for an experienced teacher. The ideal candidate will have recent experience teaching in inner city schools in the UK and must hold QTS.
• The successful candidate for this Year 3 Primary Teacher and Literacy Coordinator post would be enthusiastic and committed to working hard to raise Literacy across the school.
How to Apply – Year 3 Primary Teacher (Optional Literacy Coordinator TLR)
If you think you have the skills to match this Year 3 Primary Teacher post, or are potentially interested in a Literacy Coordinator role, or would be keen to discuss what you are looking for in your next permanent role, then we want to hear from you today! Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her direct on 0127667 4162 for an initial discussion.