Year 3 Teacher – Kent
Pay depending on experience – Full-time – April - July 2020
Eteach is currently recruiting for a Primary teacher comfortable teaching a Year 3 class, to start as soon as possible on a full-time basis. This role is on a temp-to-perm basis, with a permanent contract being offered to the right candidate
The school in question is a single-form entry Primary school, situated in Kent. They put the children’s well-being and learning at the heart of all they do and regularly create opportunities for pupils to share their views about their learning and contribute to the development of the school.
If you are a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher looking for a school with a more holistic approach school or an experienced teacher looking for a positive change, please fill free to apply below.
• Teaching the Primary UK curriculum, with focus on Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Year 3
• Potential Planning and Marking responsibilities
• PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
The Ideal Candidate
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Must have previous experience teaching UK Primary KS2 curriculum, Year 3 would be highly desirable
• Have previous experience teaching in UK Primary schools to KS2
• Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Julie on 01276674227 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available.