We are seeking an experienced primary class teacher to teach in the London borough of Wandsworth. The role is to start in April 2021
Our client is a large three form entry primary school based in a lovely area of Wandsworth and has a range of opportunity for teachers who are committed to improving their own practise as well as providing a positive and enjoyable learning journey for the children. Being a large school, they can effectively work together as a team on planning and with a variety of tasks. Every member of staff feels supported and the work load is divided to make it far more manageable.
They are part of a successful federation with another Wandsworth primary school adhering to the same vision and expectations.
They have a mission to provide an engaging, productive and safe environment that challenges stereotypes and promotes independent learners through a wide range of opportunities.
The successful applicant must have the following:
• Clear DBS
• Experience teaching in a primary school in KS2
• Ideally experience teaching Year 3 but not essential
• Excellent parent liaison skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Have creative and innovative ideas about learning
• Work as a team player
Benefits the candidate can expect:
• Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
• Bright children to be nurtured and supported
• Continued professional development training
• Pay in accordance to scale
• Career progression, large school with lots of opportunities across the federation
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0127667 4162 for further information.