An Exceptional Teacher required to join our Linden team
The post is to cover for maternity leave for Year 3
8th February 2021 – 11th February 2022.
Linden Primary School is seeking a creative and dynamic teacher who wants to become part of a diverse and thriving school community with an exciting future ahead. We would like the post to support a maternity leave from 8th February 2021 to 11th February 2022. We aim for Linden learners (staff & children) to work within an environment that develops them as active, independent and interested citizens. If you would like to be part of our team, we encourage you to visit our school and to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The posts are based on national pay ranges. The posts begins on 8th February 2021 and ends on 11th February 2022. As a result of COVID-19 visits to the school can not take place. The interview process will involve online platforms. Application forms can be obtained through the school by contacting Mrs Mulla, Office Manager on: O116 2738435 or online through the E-Teach website. Linden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children in its care. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (and Childcare Disqualification checks where necessary)
Linden can offer the right candidates:
- A opportunity to work alongside an enthusiastic and focused leadership team
- A superb opportunity to be part of a diverse and dynamic school community
- A dedicated and thoughtful team of professionals to share good practice
- A pleasant well-resourced working environment
- A commitment to your Continuing Professional Development
The right candidates must possess:
- The desire to teach a deep, broad and balanced curriculum within a multi-cultural school
- The desire and commitment to achieving the highest standards for all our learners
- The ability to demonstrate high quality primary practice
- The ability to be a supportive & critically reflective team player
- A sense of humour
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th January 2021
Interview Dates Wednesday 3rd February 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.