**eTeach are recruiting on behalf of Kensington Avenue Primary School, so please contact Rakshy on 01276674154 for more details on the vacancy below**
Year 4 Teacher- Croydon- January 2020
Are you an enthusiastic KS2 Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at an outstanding Primary School in the London Borough of Croydon.
*** Immediate Interview Available*
*** Strong Faculty*
*** Excellent in school support*
A delightful primary school in Croydon, London are looking for a dedicated Year 4 Teacher to join them for an initial Maternity cover starting in January 2020.
Ideally you will be an experienced teacher who has an extensive knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum.
The school is a friendly and happy one with a caring learning ethos. All teachers should be knowledgeable about, and experienced in implementing current good practice, including a creative approach to English and mathematics.
We are looking for outstanding practitioners and team players, who enjoy teaching, have a desire to contribute to the development of the school and have:
• A passion for children's learning and development;
• High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
• High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
To apply you must have:
- QTS/NQT status
- experience teaching Key Stage 2 classes and/or extensive knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- be able to provide 2 references (preferably teaching ones)
- possess a current DBS document (if you do not have one or the one you have is invalid you can apply for one through us)
NQT’s are welcome to apply and If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively please call 01276674154.