We are looking for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to join our growing team and lead a class of brilliant children in year 4
We are a positive and progressive school and would like to appoint a class teacher to teach in one of two year 4 classes. You would join a team of dedicated and experienced professionals working across key stage 2.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, highly skilled newly qualified or experienced teacher to join our team. As an outstanding teacher, you will share our vision of high aspirations, achievement and a passion for learning. This is an excellent opportunity for either a newly qualified teacher to begin their journey or an experienced teacher to develop their career within a growing multi-academy trust.
As the school continues to grow, we anticipate many opportunities to develop your career and progress at Floreat. As part of the GLF community of schools, you can expect excellent professional development and strong support
With inspiring outdoor learning spaces, the latest technology in classrooms and an engaged, active community this is an exciting time to join our school.
About Floreat Montague Park
Floreat Montague Park Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2016. The School is developing fast and the following 6 areas are of special interest:
• Personal Development
We benefit from being a GLF school and actively work to support the GLF education mission:
‘To be a supportive family of schools where together we grow, learn and flourish’
What we are looking for
• A teacher who loves their work
• A teacher who is inspired by children and their colleagues
• An excellent teacher and role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
• A highly motivated and creative teacher
• A teacher who can create a culture of high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all children
• A positive, open-minded professional
• A teacher who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
Why work at Floreat Montague Park
• You will be part of a progressive group of professionals intent on building a successful new school
• You will be part of Floreat Montague Park at the beginning - we are only up to year 4 at present
• You will be an important contributor to the Floreat curriculum
• You will be encouraged and have the freedom to innovate
• You will be able to work in Montague Park, a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing new community
• You will be part of the GLF family of schools, a trust with a clear education vision and focus on securing improvement through professional development
Thrive in a career at GLF Schools
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff.
Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. Our offer includes:
• Continuous Professional Development
• Work life and family friendly policies
• Flexible Working
• Staff Wellbeing
• Career Pathways and Talent Management
Start date: 1 September 2021
Contract type: Permanent
Pay Scale: GLF Teachers Main to Upper Pay Scale (depending on experience)
Closing date for advert: 22 March 2021
Interview: 31 March 2021 (interviews to take place via video call)
If you would like further information about this role, or to have an informal discussion, please contact the Headteacher, Patrick Pritchett. See our website vacancies page for contact details.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.