St Richard’s CE Primary School joined the London Diocese Board for Schools Academy Trust 2 in November 2018. It is a one form entry school on the Hounslow/Richmond border, serving a diverse community. We have an attached Nursery and an Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Centre. We are seeking to appoint teachers who are passionate about children and their learning, with excellent subject knowledge to enable every child to achieve their full potential.
We have a vacancy from January 2020 for a lively and enthusiastic teacher who has the experience and capabilities to carry out this important role in our school.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice that displays creativity with the ability to make learning fun.
- Strong behavioral and classroom management.
- The highest expectations for all children and want to make a difference.
- High expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils.
- Uphold the distinctive character of a church school where Christian values are promoted in all aspects of school life.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to inspire, support and lead others.
- You must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
You will ideally have worked in KS2
You will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience - NQT's are welcome to apply
Have ambition to support or lead a curriculum area
If you think this may be the ideal role for you, please contact the school via email or call the office.
We can offer you:
- Children who are motivated, well behaved and a pleasure to teach
- A small school where everyone knows each other and works closely together
- A school that is creative, forward-thinking and committed to high expectations for all
- A supportive working environment which values everyone
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
We would love to meet you, tell you more about us and show you around our school. Please telephone the office for an appointment.
Closing date: Wednesday 27th November 2019.
Starting date: 1st January 2020
Please note we do not accept CVs.
St Richard’s CE Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and 2 references.