A Primary School that serves a richly diverse community is looking for an amazing Year 2 Teacher to join their team from January 2020 to July 2020 on a Fixed Term Contract. The position will then extend from September 2020 for 4 Year.
They are looking for a Year 4 Teacher, starting from January 2020:
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
* Be a dynamic, innovative classroom practitioner;
* Encourage and inspire children to achieve their highest potential;
* Work well as part of a successful team;
* Have a commitment to creativity and diversity; and
* Work very effectively with parents
We can offer you:
* An opportunity for career progression and opportunities for professional development
* A strong team of committed staff and supportive governors;
* A vibrant learning environment
* Motivated children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
For any Primary Teacher post you must have QTS, be TA (GTC) Registered, DBS (CRB) checked or willing to undergo one and able to provide two references. This is a Full Time, Contracted Role.
NQT’s are welcome to apply and If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Primary Teacher looking for a new role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call 01276674227 for further information.