eTeach is recruiting motivated Key Stage 2 teacher to take on a Year 4 class in Southwark, South East London. This is a full-time classroom teaching position that starts in September 2020 and will be for the remainder of the year.
Candidates will have
• UK QTS
• Confidence within their knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• An encouraging and active teaching style
• High standards of teaching and learning
About the KS2 Role
• Year 4 class
• September 2020 start
• UK based experience is preferred although not essential
• Contracted till the end of the academic year.
• Salary range from M2 to UPS3
About the School
• This Primary school is a larger-than-average school.
• The proportion of pupils identified as having special educational needs and/or disabilities, which includes a range of learning, behavioural and emotional needs, is just above average.
• The school has Healthy School status.
• The school operates a morning breakfast club before the beginning of the school day.
The successful Primary Teachers will have
• Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognised as equivalent within the UK.
• Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
• Recent classroom based references
• Hold a valid DBS (Overseas police check if necessary)
Does this role sound of interest to you?
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.