Year 4/Year 5 Class Teacher
An opportunity has arisen for an excellent teacher to join our talented team.
Contract: 0.4 position (Thursday & Friday)
Fixed Term until August 2020 (initially)
To start: 01.09.19
We are looking for someone who:
• will motivate children to be confident, independent, enquiry based learners
• has an imaginative approach and good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
• is committed to raising standards of achievement for all pupils
• has high expectations for learning and behaviour
• is committed to working well as part of a team (this is a job share position working with an experienced KS2 teacher)
• is resilient, adaptable and has a positive attitude
We can offer:
• happy children who are eager to learn
• a positive, friendly and supportive staff team who work closely together to ensure great outcomes for all our learners
• a stimulating outdoor learning environment
• a rewarding role in a successful multi-cultural school
• a welcoming school where our motto is ‘We let our light shine’
Visits to the school prior to the interview are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Jacob at the school office if you would like to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st June 2019 at 12.00 noon
Interviews will be held on: Friday 5th July 2019
A commitment to a multicultural, diverse environment and equal opportunities is essential as we are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Due to the high number of applications expected we are only able contact candidates who are shortlisted.
St Barnabas Church of England VC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.