Year 5 Class Teacher
Fossebrook Primary School
Job Share - 0.4, Thursdays and Fridays
Main Pay Scale, £25,714 - £36,961 (dependant on experience)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, inspiring and highly motivated Year 5 teacher who will provide inspirational learning experiences for our pupils and be highly committed to improving outcomes for all.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a Qualified Teacher Status.
- Be able to work as part of a team in this single form entry school.
- Be able to excite, inspire and motivate pupils
- Have a positive approach to the demands of the teaching profession
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be committed to continued professional development
Please refer to the documents attached for more information about the role and to assist in your application
WHY CHOOSE US:
We are committed to providing a safe and inspirational environment for children to enjoy learning and enable them to achieve their best, irrespective of ability or circumstances. We encourage them to be curious about the world we live in within a creative and nurturing environment whilst offering real life contexts in which to apply their learning.
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they attend. Teaching and learning excellence is shared through learning networks, sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding organisations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly, supportive and hardworking colleagues
- Polite and friendly children with outstanding behaviour
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression within Discovery Schools Multi-Academy Trust.
- Opportunities to work with Lead Professionals in a variety of curriculum areas.
- A successful school with a strong staff team who work together to support the children to achieve their full potential
- Supportive parents and advisory board.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st May 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 27th May 2021
Start Date: 23rd August 2021
Fossebrook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.