This post comes at an exciting time within the development of a Multi Academy Trust. This Primary school is a brand-new school based in Brent. Working alongside all primaries within the Trust, the successful candidate will be working within our new purpose-built building.
We require an experienced teacher who will join us from January 2020, as a year 5 teacher, and with our ever expanding team: reception, year 1, year 2 and year 6. This is an exciting and important time for the primary school and we require a new teacher who can embrace this exciting change and work to embed the vision for the new school continuing to move forward.
You will be able to:
• Help develop a positive ethos within the new primary school in accordance with our vision for the development.
• Ensure and uphold high levels of expectation amongst all stakeholders.
• Provide a visible presence to pupils, parents, carers and staff.
• Promote a love of lifelong learning
• Have excellent organisational and social skills
• Demonstrate the ability to build on success and manage change
• Show commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and pupils alike and builds on our current Ofsted rating
• Demonstrate excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to articulate
• A clear vision for the through school and support positive relationships across the Trust
We will offer you:
• A happy and caring ethos.
• A supportive team within the primary and across the Multi Academy Trust.
• Opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through collaborative working across the trust.
• Enthusiastic, well behaved learners who engage positively with school life.
• A hard-working, motivated and engaged staff and governors, who care deeply about the outcomes for children and young people
• A culture of support for all staff
• MAT-wide continued professional development opportunities to enable practical and
• research based school improvement initiatives
• Access to an employee benefits scheme (Perkbox), including discounted cinema tickets, free mobile phone insurance and employee support hub (confidential counselling).
• Access to generous pension scheme (TPS)
• On-site parking
If you would like to Apply for this position please send your CV to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org. If shortlisted, you will be contacted immediately and interviews will be held as soon as possible. Alternatively please call 0127667 4162 for further information.