KS2 – Year 5 Primary Teacher required in Barnet, North London
We are working alongside a great school, who are looking for a motivated and imaginative teacher to join them for a September 2020 Start.
If you are a qualified, Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new and exciting opportunity to teach in a great school then this may be the job for you!
This position offers a Permanent Contract
The successful candidate will be a dedicated practitioner who will be devoted to planning and delivering excellent lessons to meet the individual needs of the students.
This school is a 2 form entry Primary School and is firmly dedicated to developing its Catholic identity under the inspiring and strong leadership of its Head Teacher who has a vision for the future for the school. She is well supported by her Deputy, committed Governors and highly motivated Staff and supportive parents.
To be considered for this role you need to:
- Be a fully qualified and experienced teacher
- Have extensive knowledge of the national curriculum
- With strong behaviour management skills
- Be dedicated and devoted to student achievement
- Have proven strengths in planning and delivering successful lessons
- Be enthusiastic about teaching and learning!
NQT’S are welcome to Apply. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org