Year 5 Teacher (NQTs are Welcome to apply)
MPS1 – UPS3 - £32,157 - £50,935 (Inner London)
We are looking to appoint a highly talented, motivated, ambitious and outstanding Year 5 Teacher to become a part of an outstanding team of practitioners and leaders. We are seeking a Year 5 Teacher, either an experienced candidate or an NQT who wants to make a difference in the learning chances of all pupils.
The successful Year 5 Teacher must be dedicated to having a positive impact on the children in their care. You will be required to provide the highest level of care and education to children within the school. You will work closely with an experienced KS2 Lead to make the schools KS2 provision a beacon of excellence. The school understands the importance of staff well-being and is also committed to the ongoing professional development of all staff.
If you are an exceptionally talented teacher who wants to make a long-standing contribution to the lives of many students in your care, then we would love to hear from you.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
* An opportunity for career progression and opportunities for professional development
* A strong team of committed staff and supportive governors
* A vibrant learning environment
* Motivated children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
For more information please send an updated copy of your email@example.com