The Governors of this popular, welcoming and successful Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our hardworking, friendly and supportive team on a full time, one year contract starting in January 2022.
We are seeking to appoint the following:
• 1 Year 5 teacher
The successful candidate will:
• Be a practising Catholic or willing to support the strong ethos of our school
• Have relevant experience of in KS2
• Have the energy and vision to develop our popular primary school
• Be committed to promoting high standards of attainment and behaviour
• Be a team player with a sense of humour
• Be willing to participate fully in the life of the school
• Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children
• Be responsible for leadership of a subject area in the curriculum (TBC)
• A strong Catholic vision and ethos
• A committed and fully involved Governing Body
• A friendly and welcoming team of staff
• Happy children who enjoy learning
• A strong commitment to continuous professional development
Applications must be made via Eteach where you will find a job description and application form – the application form must be uploaded to your application and submitted via Eteach along with other required documentation.
The person appointed must feel comfortable being part of a Christian community.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please ring the school to arrange a visit. All visits and interviews will be held in compliance with social distancing guidance.
Closing date: Friday 12th November 2021 12pm
Interviews: w/c 15th November 2021 (to be confirmed)
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and all post-holders are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check and must have the Right to Work in the UK.
If you have worked or spent time abroad, please ensure that you send us a copy of the following:
• A police certificate for an overseas visa application (sometimes known as a Certificate of Good Conduct); and/or
• If you applied for entry clearance under any of the visa routes (Tier 1 & Tier 2 general worker) you must provide a criminal record certificate for any country (excluding the UK) where you have lived for 12 months or more in the 10 years before your application, while aged 18 or over; and/or
• When a certificate of sponsorship has been issued, please provide any relevant documentation from the sponsor; and/or
• If you are unable to provide a certificate from countries that do not have functioning criminal records regimes, or who refuse, you must provide an explanation with your visa application to UKVI - we would therefore need as much information as possible from you as to whether your application has been granted or waived, before we decide to make an offer of employment.
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. Our mission statement is:
At Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
we learn about ourselves and about the world,
We grow in faith,
we act with kindness, generosity and love
to ourselves and others.
We live life to the full and have a future full of hope.