Year 5 Primary School Teacher - January 2019 start - PERMANENT Position
A lovely primary school located in Feltham, Hounslow - are looking to appoint an experienced motivated and dynamic Year 5 Class Teacher to join their supportive team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who is looking for a new position. You will be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging, informative and creative lessons that encourage pupils to enjoy learning.
You will be teaching enthusiastic Year 5 children with superb attitudes towards learning and each other and working with a dedicated and professional team that will willingly offer support. The school also offers commitment to your professional development.
This position will commence from January 2019.
The students are exceptionally well behaved, and the school is also close to excellent transport links with the nearest station within walking distance. There is also private parking for those who wish to drive.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has QTS
• Holds a valid DBS check, as well as any applicable overseas police check
• Is a driven and enthusiastic team member looking to join a highly motivated team
• Is an excellent practitioner and can inspire others
• Has KS2 – Year 5 class teaching experience
• Has high expectations and is committed to providing quality learning experiences for all
For any Primary Teacher post you must have QTS, be TA (GTC) Registered, DBS (CRB) checked or willing to undergo one and able to provide two references. This is a Full Time Role and Perm role.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or simply call on 01276674227