Year 5/6 Class Teacher
Commencing January 2021
Salary: Teachers Main Scale 3-6 (subject to experience)
0.70 Part Time; Mon, Tues, Weds full days
& Thurs morning
2 Terms Fixed Contract; Spring & Summer 2021
St Michael's is a happy, outstanding, school with well behaved and high achieving
children. We are looking for a teacher who is passionate about learning, has high expectations, someone who cares about children and wants to be part of a team.
We can offer:
- An Outstanding school which has high achieving children who are keen to learn.
- Highly supportive parents, staff and governors.
- A Christian school where everyone is treated as an individual.
- A school which develops and cares for the whole child
- Access and opportunities in order to develop you professionally.
We warmly encourage and recommend visits to the school after 3.15pm, but these do not form part of the selection process. Please state your skills and curricular interests on your application form.
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th October 2020
Interview date: Monday 12th October 2020
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS clearance and two suitable references will be required for this position.
St Michael and All Angels C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).