Year 6 teacher for September 2020 (full-time)
Are you a bouncy, bubbly and bright teacher who wants to empower children’s learning
and help them to achieve all that they aspire to? Do you, too, get excited about learning and are you looking to enhance your own knowledge and skills? Do you want to work in school with a new headteacher and new opportunities? Then look no further!!
In return we can offer you:
- Trust to do what you do well.
- Autonomy to make key decisions and take actions.
- Highly reduced marking and planning (quality not
- Promotion of work-life balance.
- Brilliant, sparky children who are keen to learn.
- Supportive parents who are keen for their children to succeed.
- A great staff team full of fun, committed team players.
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development.
- Awareness of mental and physical well-being, support and care.
- Well-being days to enjoy a little life-work balance.
- Cuddles with Wilson, our school dog!
We are a UNCRC RRS Gold school so actively implement children’s rights
and pupil voice.
Haven’t been to see us yet? Check out our website and/or
please phone 01753-534791 for a visit. Ask to speak to Rachel.
Applicants will share our commitment to safeguarding, child protection, equal
opportunities and health and safety in order to promote the welfare of our children. This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and good references.
Closing date: Open advert (will be withdrawn when we find you,
or you find us!)
Interviews will be held when we find the right person.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Because we care about our children's safety, the successful candidate will need to have an enhanced DBS disclosure.