We are delighted to announce the formation of new classes at Floreat Montague Park Primary School for Autumn 2021.
We are a positive and progressive school and would like to appoint an experienced year 6 class teacher to lead our oldest pupils in the school.
We are looking for a teacher to join our growing team from January 2022 and lead 2 year groups within key stage 2.
If the answer to the following questions is yes then we would like to meet you:
- Are you excited by the opportunity to lead a phase in our school?
- Do you have the experience and determination to provide excellent lessons that engage children and inspire your colleagues?
- Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Would you like to teach in a school that offers the best of the National Curriculum with thematic project work to bring learning to life and make experiences meaningful?
- Do you want to work in a school that values the whole child?
- Do you want to work in a school that gives you freedom to innovate?
As the school continues to grow we anticipate many opportunities to develop your career and progress at Floreat. As part of the GLF community of schools, you can expect excellent professional development and strong support
With inspiring outdoor learning spaces, the latest technology in classrooms and an engaged, active community this is an exciting time to join our school.
About Floreat Montague Park:
Floreat Montague Park Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2016. The School is developing fast and the following 6 areas are of special interest:
- Personal Development
We benefit from being a GLF school and actively work to support the GLF education mission:
‘To be a supportive family of schools where together we grow, learn and flourish’
What we are looking for:
- An aspiring leader
- A teacher who loves their work
- A teacher with year 6 experience
- A teacher who is inspired by children and their colleagues
- An excellent teacher and role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
- A highly motivated and creative teacher
- A teacher who can create a culture of high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all children
- A positive, open-minded professional
- A teacher who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
Why work at Floreat Montague Park:
- You will be part of a progressive group of professionals intent on building a successful new school
- You will be part of Floreat Montague Park at the beginning
- You will be an important contributor to the Floreat curriculum
- You will be encouraged and have the freedom to innovate
- You will be able to work in Montague Park, a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing new community
- You will be part of the GLF family of schools, a trust with a clear education vision and focus on securing improvement through professional development
Start Date: 4th January 2022
Salary: Teachers Main or Upper Pay Scale and TLR2
Contract Type: Permanent / Full Time
Closing date for applications - 9am 11th October 2021
Interview date – 20th October 2021
Information evening - 6pm 29th September 2021
We would like to invite you to join our team for an informal discussion about the school, its development and this exciting new role. We will be pleased to show you the school and answer any questions.
If you would like to attend the information evening or simply find out more about the school and this role, please contact the Headteacher, Patrick Pritchett, via the School Office.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.