Full time and part-time applications will be considered on either permanent or fixed term basis. To start asap
MPS 1-3 (£25,714 - £29,664) + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team working at one or more of 4 different schools across our Trust - Barton Hill Academy, Bannerman Road Community Academy, The Dolphin School and Fairlawn Primary School.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
- Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
- Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
- Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
- An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
- A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition the successful candidate will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at The Dolphin School then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing date: Monday 1st November 2021 Interview date: W/C 8th November 2021
Venturers Trust is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
The Dolphin School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to
equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS
check is required for all staff.