‘learning, living, laughing’
Beavers Community Primary Community Primary School will, without excuse or compromise, provide the best start to life for all of the children in its care.
At Beavers Community Primary School, we are looking for a passionate Year 6 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Beavers Community Primary School is an outstanding school based in the London Borough of Hounslow. The school is very well connected with London Underground train station within a short walk away. There are also multiple bus stops and free street parking, making the school easily accessible. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. As an UNICEF Rights Respecting school we pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour and a strong ethos of inclusion and diversity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary M1 to M6, Outer London, depending on experience.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support program.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- NQTs welcome to apply
- A Good Honours Degree
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
Early application is advised, should a suitable candidate apply the school will close the advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone and references will be requested prior to interview.
Beavers Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.