Class Teacher Vacancy
Year 6 Teacher Required
Would you like to work in The London Borough of Hounslow?
We are currently working with a lovely four form entry expanding to five primary school in Hounslow that are looking for a passionate KS2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring their students.
As part of their energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
The school we are working with is a school based in Hounslow. They can offer on site parking, childcare vouchers and a cycle scheme as well. The school is set in a well-connected city location.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection.
WHAT THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER:
• Salary Main Pay Range
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve
an effective balance between home and work.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• A successful NQT support program.
• Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Safeguarding enhanced disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) in the UK and a local police certificate/ Secretary of State Prohibition Order check will be requested for the successful candidate.
Please send your CV through to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call 01276674227.
Commencement date: January 2020