Year 7 Class Teacher Fixed Term Contract
Required from January 2021 - August 2021
We are seeking to recruit a Year 7 class teacher from January 2021. The successful candidate will be a consistently good and outstanding teacher who is ambitious and motivated and will have high expectations for achievement. The post is full time but for the right candidate part-time may be considered. All class teachers hold a curriculum responsibility; candidates are encouraged to state their subject strengths.
Westacre is proud of its strong primary ethos and is fully committed to providing creative, exciting and bespoke learning experiences for all children. We are looking for an inspiring individual who can support and enhance our primary ethos in school, therefore applications are welcome from strong and inspirational primary practitioners.
Applications are invited from candidates who:
• Will foster an atmosphere of Inspire . Challenge . Achieve with our children
• Are outstanding practitioners
• Are committed to working as part of a team and in partnership with parents
• Are well organised and will bring creativity and enthusiasm to the role
• Have high expectations for all pupils and develop positive relationships
• Are prepared to support the school vision and play a strong part in school life.
In return Westacre Middle can offer you:
• A warm, welcoming and supportive community of ambitious and dedicated staff, Governors, parents and children
• Children who are excited by learning
• The opportunity to develop your leadership skills and ambitions for the future
Westacre Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children and young People. We expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful Candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced check.
Following a short inspection on the 14th March 2017, Westacre Middle continues to be a good school. For a copy of our report please do browse through our website, where you will also find a range of useful information about our school. As visits to the school are not available at the present time, please contact our school office if you would like to discuss the post with our headteacher.
Closing date: Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 8.00 am
Interview date: TBC
Westacre Middle, Droitwich is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.