Thinking of a new leadership role?
Head of Primary NEW
- eTeach Recruit International
- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Weston College
- £35k - £40k p.a.
- Tithe Pit Shaw Lane, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9YB
- Warlingham School & Sixth Form College
- £14,839 per annum
- Fixed term contract
- London, UK
- West London College
- £16,763 - £18,095 per annum (actual salary)
- Tycoch Road, Sketty, Swansea, Glamorgan, SA2 9EB
- Gower College Swansea
- £40,378.00 - £41,440.00 Per Annum
- Beacon Hill Road, Hindhead, Surrey, GU26 6NR
- Beacon Hill Community Primary School
- £51,314 - £57,000
TRUST HR MANAGER NEW
- Brooklands Lane, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8UZ
- Heathside School
- Actual £26,678
- Lake End Road, Dorney, South Buckinghamshire, SL4 6QS
- Eton Dorney Independent Therapeutic School
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Richmond Road, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 1LS
- Burnt Oak Primary School
- £30,451 - £38,890
- Powys County Hall, Spa Road East, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 5LG
- Powys County Council
- £87,851 - £95,092 per annum
- The Partnership Centre, South Gloucestershire, BS16 9LH
- Castle School Education Trust
- Up to £70,000pa
Director of Teaching, Learning and Quality Improvement NEW FAST APPLY
- Basingstoke, UK
- Basingstoke College of Technology
- £44,520 to £50,520 (DOE)
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR LEADERSHIP CAREER
Eteach has a range of roles available for experienced and aspiring leaders looking to make a move
Search leadership jobs
Search by location and job title to find leadership jobs across schools, groups and MATs.
Register your CV
To stay up to date about relevant roles, create your own job alerts and be notified when relevant opportunities are added.
A good leader, in any industry, builds up their staff and improves their work culture. School leaders indirectly influence learning, motivation and well-being of students as well as directly supporting and improving staff. By regularly planning and evaluating teaching practices, performance and learning outcomes, leaders ensure not just student success but also student well-being. Fair and consistent leadership also reinforces staff retention and improvement meaning your school can look forward to consistent improvement. It isn’t hard to see how leadership has one of the biggest impacts on a school’s success.
YOUR LEADERSHIP CAREER
Advice for leaders
According to research, there are five different “types” of head teacher. Which one would you be?
Being a School Business Manager - Simon Roberts, career SBM, reveals how his role has evolved in 18 years
Does your SLT share a common purpose and overcome differences in order to pull the whole school forward together?