Contact us: 0845 226 1906
Teacher Recruitment for a Modern Education System
This guide will tell you:
- The results of our annual survey of 1.8 million teaching professionals and 7,500 schools nationally
- Insight into the challenges schools face in the current budgetary and recruitment climate
- The information candidates want from you when they are looking for when they are searching and applying for a new role
- The strategies you can implement immediately to alleviate your recruitment pressures
- How to improve your staff retention rates and implement a year-round recruitment strategy to save you time and money
Download your free guide now
A little bit more about what you'll be reading...
Attract, recruit, retain: teacher recruitment for a modern education system. As the education recruitment specialists for over 7,500 schools and 1.8 million registered candidates, Eteach has the unique opportunity to conduct a deep analysis of how the current landscape directly affects schools, MATs and teachers, specifically focussing on changes to recruitment that can improve teaching and learning in real terms.
Our survey results reveal what job-seeking teachers are looking for in a role and the candidate behaviours that schools can act on to increase their applications. The data from heads and education leaders reveal the strategies being used in schools right now to deal with the challenges of reduced funding and workforce skills gaps.
Download the report to discover how schools can adopt a proactive approach to recruitment, directly impacting the budget and talent pipeline for 2018.