EDUCATE ENABLE ENRICH ENJOY
These words sum up what we at Bagshot Infant School aim to do for your children. We will work to:
• Educate the children to their full potential.
• Enable the children to become independent, enthusiastic learners and thinkers.
• Enrich the children’s learning with broad opportunities and experiences.
• And encourage enjoyment of everything they do.
School staff, parents and governors have worked together to draw up the aims, to which we aspire at Bagshot Infant School. To achieve these aims we must:
• Ensure a happy, safe and secure school environment.
• Create a stimulating and challenging learning environment that meets, yet goes beyond, the demands of the National Curriculum.
• Provide opportunities, which enable the children to discover an enthusiasm and joy for learning and discovering.
• Foster a community where respect for others, the school and its surroundings are highly valued.
• Develop each child’s physical, moral, social, creative and intellectual potential.
• Promote a partnership between home, school and the community.
• Value children and develop in them self-discipline, self-confidence, self-respect and self-esteem.