We aim to:
• create a happy, caring environment where everyone develops self-esteem and self-discipline and feels valued, confident and motivated in all aspects of school life.
• ensure that all pupils experience high quality and purposeful teaching and learning - encouraging and enabling all pupils to achieve their potential.
• continually develop a self-improving, forward thinking school, fully involving and consulting staff, governors, pupils and parents.
• help children develop lively, enquiring, imaginative and creative minds with the ability to question and argue rationally.
• help children acquire a set of moral values on which to base their own behaviour, e.g. truth, justice, honesty, trust, mutual respect and a sense of duty.
• enable children to develop as active and responsible citizens.
• ensure that no child is excluded because of ethnicity culture or religion, home language, family background, special educational needs, disability, gender or ability.