Ambition for all pupils, high expectations and the relentless pursuit of improvement are the key drivers of Endeavour. This clear vision sits at the heart of our organisation.
While our schools maintain their own individual characters, Endeavour has developed a unique identity with a shared understanding of what it means to be part of the trust. We are proud of the things that set us apart:
- Outstanding achievement over time; success for all groups, regardless of starting point.
- A culture of ambition and high expectations.
- Excellent pupil engagement.
- Positive parental engagement.
- Highly effective teaching and a positive climate for learning.
- Excellent environments for work and play.
- A high, and well distributed, level of accountability for all pupils amongst our staff.
- Highly effective targeted provision for disadvantaged and SEND pupils.
- A robust and effective approach to safeguarding.
- Highly effective and multi-layered leadership with strong governance.
Working together brings many benefits, for our teams and for the families we serve. Trust schools are guided by the overall Endeavour vision which sets out clearly our ambition for our children and our aim to be outstanding in everything we do.
If you want to find out more about the individual schools, follow the links in the Our Academies section of the website. If you are a school seeking to join our trust, or just want to know more about us, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.