Our school was built over 100 years ago. We became a primary school in September 2002 when Hackbridge Infants and Juniors merged to become one primary school. A sports hall has been a welcome addition to our site and this was completed in June 2006. We had a successful OFSTED inspection in March 2014 which resulted in 'Good' overall.
In April 2009 the school was part of the Local Authority expansion programme. We are currently three forms of entry from Reception to Year 6. In November 2016 we formed a hard federation with Spencer Nursery School enabling us to offer education from 0 - 11. However, we are also part of an exciting expansion programme and will be a split campus facility from September 2018 offering 4 forms of entry. We run a very successful morning and afternoon Nursery class.We offer a thriving breakfast club and after school club for our pupils, both have excellent attendance. We also offer a variety of other clubs and activites for our pupils and parents to participate in.
We aim to:
- provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum, which meets the educational, emotional and social needs of our pupils;
- enable our pupils to develop self confidence, pride in their achievements at school and to take responsibility for their learning;
- encourage pupils to develop respect for themselves and others in school and for those in the wider society;
- provide a safe and secure environment;
- develop meaningful links with families and the local community.