To thrive in the 21st century, we understand that the pupils need to graduate from their secondary education not only with impressive exam certification but also with a repertoire of personal qualities which will help them to succeed.
The truth is that no one can predict what the future holds for our young people. Destinations are unknown and our pupils will not arrive at them until much later in life. That is why the next stage in their learning journey is so exciting and so important.
We work hard to instill the habit and attitudes that enable out pupils to face this future, calmly, confidently and creatively
We put our pupils at the centre of all that we do, shaping a curriculum to suit their aspirations and preparing them to compete in the most demanding walks of life.
We encourage our pupils to:
- Develop an inquiring mind and a love of learning
- Use their imagination and be creative in solving problems
- Show respect, self-disciplinne and self-awareness
- Work effectively on their own with others
- Develop a portfolio of skills
- Have high expectations of themselves
- Show courage and perseverance when facing challenge