Hinchley Wood Learning Partnership currently consists of one Academy:
Hinchley Wood School and Sixth Form Centre
Hinchley Wood School offers a positive and innovative learning ethos supported by students, staff, parents and governors. We value our staff and the professionalism and experience they bring to the school, and wherever possible we have tried to anticipate and build in holistic support, we offer:
- Two week Autumn half term
- A minimum two week break over the Christmas period.
- Early finish to the school timetable on Fridays.
- Free use of our on-site gym before and after the school day.
- Complimentary tea and coffee every day and a fully equipped and pleasant staff room.
- Large car park on site
- Free lunch and refreshments on INSET days.
- Free lunch for colleagues if they are staying later to attend parents’ evenings.
- Time off, cover permitting, for celebration of close family events eg child’s nativity play, graduation etc.
- Every Colleagues Matters – a group to represent and discuss staff matters.
- A supportive Staff Association which covers a range of events including provision of end of term food and drinks and sending small gifts to colleagues at times of celebration or loss.
- Concessionary/franked postage rates for staff and the school can be used as a delivery point for online personal purchases.
To view all current positions, please click here