We welcome your interest in becoming a member of our team at one of our three schools. Our inquiry-based teaching and learning practices help our students to make connections across the units of study and within the different subject areas. We have a dedicated staff who create the type of academic and pastoral environment in which students fulfil their potential.
Applications from teachers with advanced degrees, IB or IPC training and/or previous experience at other international schools would be preferred.
In January, ISL regularly attends the Search Associates Recruitment Fair in London and the TORF Recruitment Fair at Queen’s University in Canada. ISL also enlists the services of Teachers International Consultancy (TIC) Recruitment Agency as necessary.
We encourage you to take advantage of the exciting opportunities for personal and professional development that await you at our Schools.
We seek for our teaching teams people who are:
- Motivated by our mission statement.
- Truly care about the academic and personal development of the students.
- Believe in the need for continuing professional development.
- Practice working with parents as partners.
- Possess the personal values that are aligned with our values and those of the International Baccalaureate.
We seek for our teaching teams people who have:
- A teaching qualification.
- A minimum of two years teaching experience, student teaching and substitute work not included.
- Experience in using technology in the classroom.
- Good inter-personal skills.
If you are searching for your next teaching or support role, why not contact us now? We're always interested to hear from enthusiastic, committed teachers and support staff.