John Ferneley College is proud to be part of the Mowbray Education Trust.
Everything we do is focussed around ensuring that our young people get the very best support and opportunities we can give them. They deserve nothing less, it's what we're here to do.
We make 6 promises:
• The education of the children in our Trust will always be our priority
• Through our high expectations of the children we serve we are investing in the future of our community
• We want the children that come to our nurseries and schools to work hard, show resilience and enjoy their time with us
• We will recruit and retain the best quality staff to ensure our children get the very best education possible
• We will be transparent in everything we do
• All children are important, we will always challenge them to be their best and no child will be left behind.
Our Trust has approximately 400 staff that are all committed to delivering the best possible opportunities for the young people in our organisations to flourish.
Every single person involved in our Trust is critical to our success, and we place no ego on position or title. Everyone is as important, and is equally valued.
Our employees work is supported by the vision of the Members, and the strategy of the Trustees, and then under the daily encouragement of our Headteachers and with the support of our Central Team.
For more information please visit the Mowbray Education Trust page via this link