We do not follow a school-in-a box model, and instead work collaboratively at all levels within and across each school to maximise potential through continuous challenge and support. Beyond working enthusiastically to provide the best education to all our pupils, we are currently focusing on the following priorities:
• To improve further the quality of self-evaluation and school improvement planning at member schools through mutual support and challenge;
• To ensure that a quality workforce is in place by seeking opportunities to support teacher training and early development in a coordinated way;
• To ensure that middle and senior leaders are given maximum opportunities to develop, optimising their potential and retaining their expertise and experiences within the Trust;
• To ensure that the best expert and specialist support and advice is available to pupils who need it within the Trust;
• To ensure that money spent on staff and services that support the infrastructure of our schools is used most efficiently, and that where appropriate improvements are made by central coordination of key tasks and functions.
Senior leaders from across all schools have been specifically allocated to develop these priorities through the year, and dedicated working groups are developing various projects in all these areas. If you would like to know more about our work, please get in touch with us.