Little Mead Primary Academy is a welcoming and inclusive school at the heart of the community. We have the highest expectations of all our pupils and believe that every child in our school can make a positive contribution to society and succeed. We are ambitious and aspirational for all pupils, regardless of their starting point and are highly committed to working with families and the wider community to provide the best possible education.
We aim for all our pupils to:
- Become responsible local and global citizens
- Foster a love of learning which they will take forward into their adult life
- Demonstrate safe and responsible use of technology
- Take an active role in promoting and pursuing healthy lifestyle choices
- Grow in confidence and be motivated to achieve success
- Develop resilience and embrace challenge with a positive attitude
- Be proud to be part of Little Mead Primary Academy
To support our pupils, we will provide a safe, high quality learning environment where all pupils feel valued. We strive to ensure that every child receives high quality teaching and learning opportunities so that pupils can reach their full potential and are supported where necessary. We promote diversity and are committed to exploring our wider school community and promoting acceptance, tolerance and respect for others.