At Llangatwg we support, celebrate and promote learning for all, working together as a community to achieve excellence and ensure success for life.
• To encourage and support parents to take an active role in their child’s education
• To establish an inclusive school community that fosters a sense of belonging within a positive, supportive environment.
• To develop the capacity of all colleagues, through the sharing of professional knowledge and investment in innovative new skills
• To provide an inspiring, engaging and supportive environment in which students feel secure and motivated to learn
• To promote positive relationships within our community through an ethos of personal responsibility and respect
• To provide a nurturing and safe environment that puts the child’s health, happiness and welfare first, whilst ensuring the wellbeing of all members of our community
• To offer a broad range of extra-curricular opportunities to inspire our young people to explore their talents, skills and interests
• To equip the members of our community with the confidence and skills to meet the challenges they will face in a rapidly changing world• To establish a culture of continuing improvement wherein every individual strives to be better
• Engage, Inspire, succeed
• Inspire, Aspire
• Partnership, Engagement, Success
• Working Together to Achieve Success
• Everyone Learns, Everyone Succeeds
• Working Together, Success For Life